7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Im using coconut coir and vermiculite
Its working well. Had some blue green fungal issues related...
I was looking for a compost without chicken manure and this fucking blogger wrote an article about compost...Mushroom spawn
Saleh Isslugi, Tripoli Libya:
Dear Mr. Paolo
Could you please send me information about your products including mushroom spawn...
We long time make compost without chicken manure.
What is your formula.
We use Amonium sulphate...
Smruti Ranjan panda jagatsinghpur Orissa:
Hey....Nice comparison.. if you be helpful enough to share the details about the compost making without...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Yadagiri, Coimbatore, tamilnadu, India:
Compost found green mould sr:12
What is couses green mould
Me pasa lo mismo
Hi Sir ! Sir after 8 day of spawning I found mites and larva at farm can you Pls suggest what can I do...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Please let me know the option of nitrogen producing compost with out chicken,my mail id artidarda@gmail...
Thanks sir si nice of you