7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Yadagiri, Coimbatore, tamilnadu, India:
Compost found green mould sr:12
What is couses green mould
Me pasa lo mismo
Hi Sir ! Sir after 8 day of spawning I found mites and larva at farm can you Pls suggest what can I do...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Please let me know the option of nitrogen producing compost with out chicken,my mail id artidarda@gmail...
Thanks sir si nice of you
What can I use as a substitute for peat moss as casing soil? I thick layer of mycelia known as stroma...Compost production: estimation of the process according...
sean toronto ontario canada:
Can you help me understand the plenum in the aerated tunnel? I need to know what calculations i need...Mushrooms in Kazahstan
Muhammad Abbas, Peshawar, Pakistan:
I would like to serve my services for Kazakhstan mushroom companies or Russian...
It looks good ,but how about production i.e mushroom kg/m2Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Please Let me know the alternative used for Compost in place of chicken manure