7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Watering for 1st 2nd flush for better quality &quantity
Look at your temperature and humidity conditions
Specify your mushroom stream button ,oyster or any...
saber . iran mallard mushroom company:
I'm a professsional compost producer I wish I'll help anyone need here. SincerelyCompost production: estimation of the process according...
nice to meet you mr alexander im nour eddine You are a very nice person and your soul is high-endwatering first flush mushrooms
how can i stop green molds growing on mushroom bags. plz suggest me.Retaining Mushroom Whiteness
Shafaquath ali, Bengaluru:
My button mushroom although looks white initially, soon in a days time becomes Brown. How to retain...Mushroom in basement (first part)
what is the influence of NH4 in composting.Mushroom in basement (first part)
what is the importance of NH4 in spawn run compost. what is the ranage better for good spawn run.watering first flush mushrooms
Anwer Zaib Karachi Pakistan:
How are you
I am Anwer Zaib from Karachi Pakistan
I am interested in Button...