7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Shafaquath ali, Bengaluru:
My button mushroom although looks white initially, soon in a days time becomes Brown. How to retain...Mushroom in basement (first part)
what is the influence of NH4 in composting.Mushroom in basement (first part)
what is the importance of NH4 in spawn run compost. what is the ranage better for good spawn run.watering first flush mushrooms
Anwer Zaib Karachi Pakistan:
How are you
I am Anwer Zaib from Karachi Pakistan
I am interested in Button...
mantarofisi.blogspot.com.trwatering first flush mushrooms
SULAMAYI KOMPOST SICAKLI?I, TOPRAK DURUMU VE MANTAR DURUMUNA G?RE YAPMAK GEREK?YOR.watering first flush mushrooms
shankar khandelwal, sonipat,haryana,indi:
Царев Александр Владимирович:
If I understand correctly, you have problems in switching from vegetative growth of...
I am trying to build a very small scale white button mushroom farm running on imported Phase 3 compost...Mushrooms in Kazahstan
Fred Siewert - Almaty:
I am intrested in your mushroom production and would like further contact.I am an interpreneur with my...