7 íîÿáðÿ 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
many thanks to this website.i would like to know why is preferably to use forest soil instead of farm...Compost Production. Personal opinion (Part 2)
Yogesh awana ,Gurgaon:
I am new to Button Mushroom though I have done the technical course from DMR, Solan HP
I want you...
ankit raheja, new delhi:
could you suggest the compost formula to obtain 2.1 to 2.5% nitrogen.
PLEASE SEND YOUR FORMULA without-chicken-manure-compost
Gostaria de saber mais sobre o material usado na cobertura
Rajeev khan, kangra:
Nitrogen problem and good quality of material. Proper aeration need phase1.. Technical.Compost Production. Personal opinion (Part 2)
Elumalai 9626223812Compost Production. Personal opinion (Part 2)
I am interesting watch button mushroom compost preparation is isley to thanks for you by Eluma...Compost Formula
saber from mallard mushroom iran:
Hi to achieve 2.1% N at the end of phase II you should use 75% of chicken manure and 10kg sulfate amonium...watering first flush mushrooms
Watering for 1st 2nd flush for better quality &quantity