7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Rajeev khan, kangra:
Nitrogen problem and good quality of material. Proper aeration need phase1.. Technical.Compost Production. Personal opinion (Part 2)
Elumalai 9626223812Compost Production. Personal opinion (Part 2)
I am interesting watch button mushroom compost preparation is isley to thanks for you by Eluma...Compost Formula
saber from mallard mushroom iran:
Hi to achieve 2.1% N at the end of phase II you should use 75% of chicken manure and 10kg sulfate amonium...watering first flush mushrooms
Watering for 1st 2nd flush for better quality &quantity
Look at your temperature and humidity conditions
Specify your mushroom stream button ,oyster or any...
saber . iran mallard mushroom company:
I'm a professsional compost producer I wish I'll help anyone need here. SincerelyCompost production: estimation of the process according...
nice to meet you mr alexander im nour eddine You are a very nice person and your soul is high-endwatering first flush mushrooms
how can i stop green molds growing on mushroom bags. plz suggest me.Retaining Mushroom Whiteness
Shafaquath ali, Bengaluru:
My button mushroom although looks white initially, soon in a days time becomes Brown. How to retain...