7 ноября 2014
We want to go for closed and controlled fermentation Tunnels for Phase I.
1. while recirculating air fully or partially, ammonia and co2 in recirculated air, will it cause any damage or will it have any effect on process of fermentation?
2. Ammonia scrubbibg will be installed on exhaust to atmosphere? or within recirculation ducting?
3. Bio filter are likely to block exaust?
4. Prcess water (leachate) is collected thru aeration piping or a seperate channels/pipes are required?
5. if air pressure is about 600 mm water, there will be no anerobic fermentation. Inthat case Turning of compost required?
5. Can Phase II operation be carried out in same phase I tunnel?
Which grade of formalin use for mushroomsHow long can mushrooms be kept fresh?
I am a new farmer, but i am interested farming of mashroom ....send me details farming of mashroom cultivation...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Please send formula for compost preparation without chicken manure.
Nicoleta Matei, Focsani, Romania:
You have a great opportunity to invest in Romania now.
The potential to...
McShane Packaging Northern Ireland:
We supply Mushroom Punnets / Packaging and we would like to communicate with you in order to explore...Attention! Trichoderma
Pedro, Cape Town, South Africa:
Is green mould always an indicator of Trichoderma and how can you tell I a mushroom if you have Trichoderma...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Baguio City, Philippines:
Pls send me the formula and process without using chicken manure. I want to know how to grow buttons...Without chicken manure compost? Yes, it's possible...
Hello, and How are you?
I have a question about the compost without chicken manure> if possible...
that is astonishing! Very well done! Please email me the entire formula and method of preparing this...
Mushroom Research Institute/ MENA:
THE MOST IMPORTANT IN PRODUCING HIGH QUALITY COMPOAT IS TO KEEP THE NITROGEN CONTENT...